CounterShot Media is rapidly growing and if you’re interested in being an important part of what we’re trying to accomplish, please review the job description below.
Description: MEDIA BUYER
Through creation of ad campaigns, planning and execution of media strategies, this position specializes in finding audiences, acquiring customers, and driving traffic.
Our approach is to generate in bound calls for our insurance offers (auto, health, life and homeowners) & financial services (mortgage, debt consolidation [including EDU] & auto finance) by measurable performance through display media, rich media, social media, email marketing and mobile solutions. Help develop appropriate media strategies and collaborate in creating user experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set planning process in motion and assist in management of the strategic and tactical execution of all media products involving CPM, CPC, CPL deals.
- Develop and implement filters.
- Measure KPI’s including CPM, CPC, CPL, and conversions. Generate hourly, daily, weekly, monthly/weekly reporting and analysis..
- Engage with team to optimize internal campaigns via analytics and testing including revenue and performance analysis.
- Communicate with media representatives to negotiate the best placement, rates and insure optimal use of budgeted funds.
- Extensive experience purchasing / managing mobile call traffic campaigns.
- Attention to detail and mastery of media math.
- Can thrive in goal derived environment
- Thorough understanding of digital creative strategy development.
- Good decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for translating data into actionable objectives.
- Experience with various structures including CPM, CPC, and CPL and knowledge of nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns.
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology:
Start part time / relevant education & experience are to be determined thru mutual discussion.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Countershot Media is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.